Thursday, February 20, 2014

3000!

3k
This week I passed the 3000 follower mark over on Twitter, officially certified by the Geek Institute of Weights and Measures as 6 Milliwheatons, also known as MMM in Roman numerals (which coincidentally is the nice, pleased noise I made when I saw it).

So: I would like to say a big thank you to everybody out there who has supported my work and maintained an interest in the things I write. You guys and girls are a swell bunch, and as a token of my gratitude, I'd like to offer some prizes.

From the time this post goes live until Midnight GMT on Saturday 22nd February, I am running a competition to give away three prizes - winners get to choose from either some Horus Heresy stuff, Star Trek stuff or a mixed bag of science-fiction stuff. Each pack will contain a couple of books and/or audio dramas by me (to be determined), which I will sign and personalise at the winner's request.

To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is follow me on Twitter and post this message:

"Follow author @jmswallow & RT this link to win signed stuff! http://jamesswallow.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/3000.html #jim3k"

Don't forget to include the hashtag #jim3k so I can track the entries.

One entry per person, please. Entry is open to all countries. Winners will be decided by random draw next week and contacted by direct message on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment