Monday, October 21, 2013

I'm at MCM London Comic Con & London Screenwriters' Festival 2013 this weekend


Some updates on new events in London for this weekend...

MCM_ComicCon_London2lsf

If you're around in London on Saturday and Sunday, you can catch me appearing at a couple of events where I'll be signing books and talking about writing for videogames.

First, on Saturday I will be appearing at the MCM London Comic Con, which takes place at the Excel centre at Royal Victoria Dock in London Docklands.
 
Black Library, the publishers of my Warhammer 40,000 and Horus Heresy novels, have a booth at the event and I will there to sign books and talk about grimdark stuff. Black Library's booth number is 1102 and I'll be signing there at 11:00am to Midday and again at 3:00pm until 4:00pm.

And for any fans of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, actor Elias Toufexis (who plays Adam Jensen, along with loads of other cool characters) is also appearing at the event that weekend, so you'll have the ideal opportunity to get me and him to sign your copies of the game - or any other stuff for that matter, I'm not picky...so come along and say hello.

Then, on Sunday I'm taking part in a panel about writing for videogames at the London Screenwriters' Festival 2013 at Regent’s School of Drama, Film & Media in Regent's University.

The panel is called "Writing For Games: The Future Of Entertainment" and I'll be there with game journalist Guy Cocker, Sarah Wellock from Sony Entertainment Europe and Tameem Antoniades of Ninja Theory. The panel will be in the Room Tuke Cinema from 5.00pm; click Here for further details.

For more information about the MCM London Comic Con event, you can visit the event website Here.

For more about London Screenwriters' Festival 2013, check out the LSF website Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment