Sunday, September 29, 2013

Games Day / Angels of Death / The Vigil

AoDsmall
It's Games Day UK today, a big event in the calendar for fans of the worlds of Warhammer.

The NIA in Birmingham is going to be packed with gamers and readers and sundry other folk from Games Workshop and Black Library; but not me, sadly.

I'm disappointed I couldn't be there this year, as 2013 would have marked my 10th consecutive Games Day event in the UK as a Black Library author, from my first visit back in '03 after writing my first story for Inferno! magazine.

Still, even though I'm not around, my stories are - readers can pick up a copy of Space Marines: Angels of Death, an exclusive anthology featuring a compliation of all the 1000-word eBook short stories that have been coming out all this month over at the BL website.

My contributions are a Blood Angels tale called "The Fury" and "Vigil", a Doom Eagles story.

VigilsmallThe-FurysmallOf course, if you can't make it along to the event, the stories are still available as individual digital downloads, and the Angels of Death series concludes today with "Vigil".

To purchase an eBook of "The Fury", click Here.

To purchase an eBook of "Vigil", click Here.




No comments:

Post a Comment